BROWN TURKEY FIG'ficus caria' is noted for having unusually good winter hardiness. It is one of the most popular figs in the southern states, popular very sweet and can produce 2 crops in some sea
• Brown Turkey fig has purple-brown fruit with pink-amber flesh
• Sun: Full sun to part shade
• Soil: organically rich, moist, well-drained
• Uses: raw, preserves, dried
• Size: 10-30 ft tall and spread
We only ship to the continental USAno shipping to California, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.Our plants ship bare root or with minimal soil in a bag. 5 gallon pots or larger they must be picked up at the nursery ( or call for special shipping arrangements to see if we can ship to you ).
The picture is an example and is not always the actual plant being shipped